Hell

upload_2022-4-16_19-22-57.png
 
Have people always been this bad on planes or is it a recent thing? Seems like you never heard about this kind of stuff 5 or 10 years ago.
Or maybe we're just seeing it more in the age of smartphones
 
Have people always been this bad on planes or is it a recent thing? Seems like you never heard about this kind of stuff 5 or 10 years ago.
Or maybe we're just seeing it more in the age of smartphones
I’ve flown all over and never had anyone pull out a guitar or sing.
 
Have people always been this bad on planes or is it a recent thing? Seems like you never heard about this kind of stuff 5 or 10 years ago.
Or maybe we're just seeing it more in the age of smartphones

Haven't been on a plane in forever but, think I remember the air marshals are plain cloths, right? Maybe staffing issues... and they figure, since they aren't in uniform, no one will notice...
 
I thought it was going to be The Eagles before I clicked on the video. That was worse! :ack:
 
Back
Top