I recognize a lot of names here. (like yours) Probably pre-exodus and possibly some from Gear Page. It's ok to mention Gear Page here right?Don't ever let that stop you!
what are your thoughts on Gibson vs Fender? .....Marshall v Mesa Boogie ?Now I only need something to say.![]()
For sure. We don't really care about any of that stuff and most of us are in multiple places.I recognize a lot of names here. (like yours) Probably pre-exodus and possibly some from Gear Page. It's ok to mention Gear Page here right?
what are your thoughts on Gibson vs Fender? .....Marshall v Mesa Boogie ?
For sure. We don't really care about any of that stuff and most of us are in multiple places.
What's your take on electronic drums?Now I only need something to say.![]()
No comment...What's your take on electronic drums?
My girlfriend's dad said they have no soul. The only real plus I can see is volume control.No comment...
lol I don't mind tracks done with samples but playing the pads? Gimme real drums and cymbals. I don't gig so the baggage isn't a problem.
Quiet can make the difference. I'm more concerned with my ears than the neighbors so I got into the habit of staying at the bottom of the dynamic range.My girlfreind's dad said they have no soul. The only real plus I can see is volune control.