Happy Canada Day!

Flamencology

You don't deserve koa.
Lived on three continents growing up, but this is where we settled; the country with the worst weather and the most spread out.

That said, I love my adopted homeland.

My Canadian wife and kids are pretty great. Even the step-mom and the in-laws.

For the time being, knock-on-wood, American and UK politics are making us look really damn sage and mature.

Much of it, when not covered in snow, can be downright gorgeous.

It has a handful of great cities.

Has some first-rate postsecondary education, which I'm proud to be a part of. I'm proud of my teachers and my students.

List goes on.

I still spend a couple of months each year in the US, the U.K., and Ireland, collectively.

But this is home, for better or worse. It's been really kind to me, professionally, medically, and in the people I've gotten to know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
chears

Back at ya..The only bummer is that I usually go down by the water and watch the bands,women and have some food and beers,but this year are 5 new country acts that I've never heard of. Oh well,three out of four ain't bad. Beautiful weather too...
 
If it wasn't so gosh darned cold, I'd be there.
bobanddoug1.jpg
 
Happy Canada Day!

Interesting side note:

You all have heard by now, that next month, Budweiser is changing it's name to "America".

Not wanting our neighbors to the North to feel left out, they have also decided to change the name of Bud Light... :)
 
Happy Canada Day and FIL's birthday

In-laws are on their way to the Canada Day Bash to see the Beach Boys
 
As a half-canucklehead, Happy Canada Day.

*beers n cheers*

 
Last edited:
Back
Top