Mojo Request Guys, I need all the mojo you have today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
I'm leaving in a few minutes to take Mom to Mount Sinai Saint Luke's in NYC for her heart valve replacement...
 
All the best dude....


The good news is is that it's fairly routine today..

My Dad has had it done twice and my younger brother once..

It'll be ok........
 
Mojo sent. We are in count down mode here. Mom in law had bypass, they just moved her to rehab Saturday, two weeks there, then we get her at our house for a couple of weeks.
 
Mojo, jellomom!

FWIW, these are (relatively speaking) pretty routine nowadays, but mojo nonetheless!
 
Dang, everyone already used the exact words I was going to use.
I hope mom has a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. It should hopefully improve her quality of life.
 
Mojo Jello. Like Scott said, these are pretty routine these days, nevertheless super extra mojo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top