Mark Wein Grand Poobah Staff member Dec 8, 2008 #2 I keep clicking on the arrow but nothing happens ???
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member Dec 8, 2008 #3 And prages jumps in with a parody thread.
JModius1972 Kick Henry Jackassowski Dec 8, 2008 #5 Wait...I've been parodied?!??!! I. Am. Now. Legendary. heavy-metal-044
Phil513 Kick Henry Jackassowski Staff member Dec 8, 2008 #6 Yep. Having your thread parodied is the height of existance on the interwebz. AOK
JModius1972 Kick Henry Jackassowski Dec 8, 2008 #7 Phil051300 said: Yep. Having your thread parodied is the height of existance on the interwebz. AOK Click to expand... There's nothing like the first time. I'm just enjoying the afterglow.
Phil051300 said: Yep. Having your thread parodied is the height of existance on the interwebz. AOK Click to expand... There's nothing like the first time. I'm just enjoying the afterglow.
Chihlidog Kick Henry Jackassowski Dec 8, 2008 #9 I was gonna do this one, but then I thought people might not get it who dont have one near them.
Prages User Error Dec 9, 2008 #10 ChihliDog said: I was gonna do this one, but then I thought people might not get it who dont have one near them. Click to expand... I've never even heard of the store before, but I googled "giant eagle" hoping for some outlandishly large bird of prey and that pic came up.
ChihliDog said: I was gonna do this one, but then I thought people might not get it who dont have one near them. Click to expand... I've never even heard of the store before, but I googled "giant eagle" hoping for some outlandishly large bird of prey and that pic came up.
JModius1972 Kick Henry Jackassowski Dec 9, 2008 #12 Mom and dad have one 10 minutes or so from their house. I immediately knew what was coming when I saw the title. chears
Mom and dad have one 10 minutes or so from their house. I immediately knew what was coming when I saw the title. chears