Hot or Not? g'damnit GFS...

wagdog

Ack
I've sworn off buying from GFS as I don't need any more cheap crap...

These things are ugly, but they're my kinda ugly...

http://www.guitarfetish.com/Slick-Guitars_c_496.html

sl50_sg.jpg


sl50_ba.jpg

SL51BWN_MP.jpg

sl51sg.jpg


sl51vsb.jpg
 
Thanks Jello - I'm trying not to do a thing...

Code GUITAR15 gets 15% off right now.

I've got the surf green one (second from the bottom here) in my cart: $216 delivered to my door...
 
Those Earl Slick guitars sound like a decent value, but I don't need more guitars...

The latter clause is my current mantra...
 
I've been tempted by the LP double cut one but so far, I have remained sane enough not to buy one :grin:
 
Be prepared to file the fret ends, do some rather substantial setup work, and maybe do a fret level. Also, various knobs, pickups, etc. may be loose, busted, etc.

For the cost of the guitar + that work--if yr not inclined to DIY--you can level up into a nicer t-style. For example, any of the G&L tribute ASATs that hit the SDOTD every other week.
 
Ok, I'm over it.

Not afraid of doing setup work, etc, but, I just sold 3 teles in the past few months to clear out space. I don't need more guitars that I don't play. I pretty much play my baja tele 100% of the time these days.
 
Ok, I'm over it.

Not afraid of doing setup work, etc, but, I just sold 3 teles in the past few months to clear out space. I don't need more guitars that I don't play. I pretty much play my baja tele 100% of the time these days.
giphy.gif
 
Back
Top