FYI - Drum Samples

Dexter Inferno

Serious error
In case anyone has leftover space on their drives, I've gone and done a drum sample library (GBC Drums).

Sampled my own Yamaha kit, and applied very little processing in post (only a bit of subtractive eq).
Suitable for those who like to tweak and adjust their drum sounds rather than use something already heavily processed. Includes presets for anyone who uses the Slate Trigger 2 drum replacement plugin.

Linky for those who might be interested:
https://360702.e-junkie.com/
Priced at 10.99 at the moment btw :wink:

And a short video with some audio examples here:


:Wave:
 
Cool! Would I be able to import the samples into EZdrummer 2?
 
Cool! Would I be able to import the samples into EZdrummer 2?

Not sure if it's doable in EZ Drummer, that may be just a Superior Drummer feature. Reaper does have a sampler plugin where you could load them though.
They're standard wave files so should work with most sample playback plugins.
 
Cool! Would I be able to import the samples into EZdrummer 2?
No, EZDrummer doesn't do sample imports...

If you're looking for a really good, easy sampler take a look at the Sitala...drag-and-drop sample loading with some shaping functions available and fully MIDI controllable...
 
Back
Top