Funny how things work out...(HC Content)

Oh man! There is some funny shit over there.

The Van Halen photoshop thread
The I just bombed a final thread
The I just farted and it is piping hot thread is gone :(
There's some good coverfest too.

Funny funny look back for sure :)
 
From the zakk Wilde emo goose step girl thread. Lol

IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG
 
Is there any connection that when this forum was down last week and when I tried to login a Harmony Central notice popped up??


Are we getting ready to merge??
 
Well I gotta say, HC has been up without a crash for over 24 hours! That's a quantum leap over how it was two years ago- I didn't so much leave, as the site was never online so I stopped going. Maybe everyone leaving reduced site traffic to the point that their bubblegum and bailing wire servers could keep up.

However, the software is just as buggy as it ever was and it takes forever to load pages and hangs up whenever I try to post. Some things never change, I guess.
 
Is there any connection that when this forum was down last week and when I tried to login a Harmony Central notice popped up??


Are we getting ready to merge??
No. that's an ongoing joke. I put that graphic on the "forum down for repairs" page since it's something we used to see all too often in t eh old days.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
just logged in. my last post was in 2013 i think. i couldn't even figure out how to post a pic. fuck the internet.
 
It became wistful for the old days.
Lol.

Theres actually some nice guys there (and a few "know it alls") but not much traffic still and the site is deathly slow to load pages. Some of that is the giant database but I also think that the vBulletin software is not helping at all. They should have stayed on vB4 or moved to Xenforo.
 
Back
Top