Denverdave
Resident Ragamuffin
Today has been a good day.
I got paid for my gig on Tuesday.
I got really good news at work.
Free Wilco album (free is good).
Then a lady at work walked up to me today and asked if I liked the band NEEDTOBREATH. I've liked what I have heard (kinda southern rock/gospel) so I said yes. She handed me two tickets to go see them at Red Rocks on Tuesday along with Switchfoot (one of my fave bands). 17th row. At Red Rocks. Free is good.
I could use a few more days like today. The last year has kinda sucked....
I got paid for my gig on Tuesday.
I got really good news at work.
Free Wilco album (free is good).
Then a lady at work walked up to me today and asked if I liked the band NEEDTOBREATH. I've liked what I have heard (kinda southern rock/gospel) so I said yes. She handed me two tickets to go see them at Red Rocks on Tuesday along with Switchfoot (one of my fave bands). 17th row. At Red Rocks. Free is good.
I could use a few more days like today. The last year has kinda sucked....

