Forum-induced GAS? Let's see it.

That video someone posted here of James Santiago of Voodoo Lab playing a Strat thru a Eric Johnson fuzz face into a Voodoo Lab Giggity into an El Capistan into a clean Fender amp and it totally nailed and I mean NAILED the Ah Via Musicom lead tone. I had to get it (the EJFF and the Giggity).

It's kind of a one trick pony in a way but it's a pretty nice pony - and kind of expensive to get variations on one sound.

I play that with my Strat into my Electro-Harmonix Memory Man with Hazarai to get that sound when I want it. Kind of ridiculous in a way. But I found the Giggity also has a way of warming up digital processors that's kind of cool (although I'd need two for stereo).
 
Two items from this weekend...

Doug Kauer's Fender BF ProReverb and a Kauer Starliner with P-90's
 
uploadfromtaptalk1398810338137.jpg


Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
I bought one of those Reverb clip-on tuners because of you guys. Big spender here.
That's a pretty embarrassing admission. Don't deflect your utter lack of taste on the rest of us Weinerites, you loser.:wink:
my reverb tuner.jpg
 
Last edited:
I hope I created some come to the SG dark side GAS with this.
60.gif

11120881205_9689b3ff74_b.jpg

11087359703_d8a0b0ab96_z.jpg
My first ever electric guitar was a Gibson SG, and ^^ that one is my favorite color for an SG. Must resist....

Actually, I'd want one of those with a roasted maple fretboard, but I don't think Gibson is doing those at the moment :embarrassed:
 
I think the only thing that wasn't on my radar before joining here would a sparkly Reverend.
not that I have bought one, nor am I likely to do so.
but most of the other stuff I'm gassing for is stuff I've wanted for ages.

I may have forgotten one or two things, though.
 
Back
Top