Formula 1 2023

TomcatMF

Vetteless
Well, a new season is about to begin. Let's see what happens. So far the indications are that Red Bull will pick up where they left off last year, but will Ferrari or Mercedes be able to compete with them? Aston Martin may be a dark horse too. Let the racing begin.
FpHtpdsX0AAFoxw
 
Well, that race was a bit of a snoozer, except for Alonso's charge to 3rd. It looks like Red Bull will take the double this year.
 
Well, that race was a bit of a snoozer, except for Alonso's charge to 3rd. It looks like Red Bull will take the double this year.

Yeah though Alonso race was fun. I would have liked to have seen more of Gasly's race too as he seemed to have a pretty impressive drive but I don't recall seeing much of him in the feed. Early returns on a competitive season look bad though
 
I hope Aston is for real. Other than Alonso, pretty boring. It was like a continuation of last year: Red Bull fast, Ferrari unreliable, Mercedes slow.
 
For the first time, I am starting to lose interest in this sport. These new regulations were supposed to bring the teams closer together in performance, but it is the same as it ever was. Whatever team got the design right from the beginning is the team that will dominate that formula. It looks like Red Bull will now dominate for a few years.
 
It's disappointing since last year looked, especially early on, so much better than before. But the pace of the 2 Red bulls is unbelievable. Unless they break down it would seem that they will win every race in a 1-2 finish
 
I have faith that someone will at least come close to them by midseason. Not soon enough to make a championship run, but hopefully at least make Max and Checo earn it.

The good news is that Aston looks for real!
 
I have faith that someone will at least come close to them by midseason. Not soon enough to make a championship run, but hopefully at least make Max and Checo earn it.

The good news is that Aston looks for real!
I think this is the unfortunate side effect of the budget cap. The teams can't spend the money to develop the cars during the season to catch up if they are behind.
 
So,how much fucking shit does the Red Bull enforcer catch for his "I'll catch fucking shit" remark during the live TV grid walk at Monaco?
 
Well it's nice to see McLaren at the sharp end of the grid again. Hopefully this isn't a one off race and they continue this level of performance. Maybe they could take 2nd in the constructor's title.
 
Yeah, I've been waiting a long time to see McLaren get their shit together. Also nice to see Captain Smiley back on the grid!
 
Another podium for McLaren. It looks like they have found something, because their pace is for real, even in the race. Still no enough to catch Red Bull, though. That said it would be nice if they spoiled the perfect season for Red Bull by stealing a victory somewhere.
 
I gotta believe Max is going to have a breakdown or someone will punt him before the end of the season. Hopefully Lando will be there to pounce.
 
Red Bull and Max Verstappen are world champions again. No surprise there. But at least the race at Qatar was interesting. McLaren have a very quick car now. Hopefully this speed will carry over to next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tig
Back
Top