For The Pedal Board Lover in You


yeah, but think of it for what it is. its a metal board with all the ins and outs you'd need. each pedal gets its own TB loop. it can accommodate all of the power supplies on the market and comes with a road case.

its certainly not a bad product. an 8 loop Loop-Master costs $280 new. a Pedaltrain Pro w/ road case is $299. so they're right there in terms of pricing.
 
yeah, but think of it for what it is. its a metal board with all the ins and outs you'd need. each pedal gets its own TB loop. it can accommodate all of the power supplies on the market and comes with a road case.

its certainly not a bad product. an 8 loop Loop-Master costs $280 new. a Pedaltrain Pro w/ road case is $299. so they're right there in terms of pricing.

If I toured around the world I might buy it, but if your just playing in a bar a couple times a week it seems a little over the top. idn_smilie

But I get what you're saying...If you're Joe Satriani and touring all the time it's not ridiculously overpriced.
 
If I toured around the world I might buy it, but if your just playing in a bar a couple times a week it seems a little over the top. idn_smilie

But I get what you're saying...If you're Joe Satriani and touring all the time it's not ridiculously overpriced.

if you're the kind of person who needs to have each pedal in its own true-bypass loop, then its a decent value. i don't. but having those loops also takes a giant hassle out of the equation. i mean, i probably would have kept my Crybaby and BOSS CE-2 chorus if they didn't color the tone so much when bypassed. the loop makes it a non issue.

there's pros and cons to everything.
 
...And it looks cool. It has a first and second floor. All the effects are always on so you press cool colored lights to turn them on and off. There's also a buffer button.

I'll post the review when it get's published.
 
...And it looks cool. It has a first and second floor. All the effects are always on so you press cool colored lights to turn them on and off. There's also a buffer button.

I'll post the review when it get's published.

i'd get blinded by some of my effects if they were always on.
 
If I was working like I was a few years ago I would definitely be interested. Very cool. :)
 
Back
Top