jelloman Couch'd Tater... Aug 13, 2011 #1 tough day mojo, Mark... ...please remember that as stupid as we can get, we still love you man...
Mark Wein Grand Poobah Staff member Aug 13, 2011 #2 My apologies for deleting the thread... I'm swamped but I'll be back on later... --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My apologies for deleting the thread... I'm swamped but I'll be back on later... --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Peeker jerkass Aug 13, 2011 #3 Mark, I'll be sending you a pm with a link that, while it may not make your day better, will undoubtedly put a smile on your face. gimme a few minutes. oh, did you get any mail yet?
Mark, I'll be sending you a pm with a link that, while it may not make your day better, will undoubtedly put a smile on your face. gimme a few minutes. oh, did you get any mail yet?