Question: Do you have superpowers?

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
I live in a place that gets 300+ days of sun each year and less than 6" of rain. Yet whenever I wash my car it rains within 48 hours.

I'm a goddamn miracle worker.

What's your superpower?
 
I can summon the wind at will.

Take the calmest day, all I need is a rattle can and a guitar body to paint and instant gusts of wind. Absolutely never fails. Having no garage sucks ass.
 
Apparently, I have a newly discovered super power. I told my store manager Sunday that I don't need his fucking shit anymore, and fuck you in your meathead face, but I still have the low paying, shitty job. icon_conf

Ah, but here's the cool twist: After 8 months of no solid employment leads or interviews, I was able to summon a really good one the day after telling the manager off. :embarrassed:
Kids, do NOT do this at home!
 
I also have this power at grocery stores. I can produce an old lady with a checkbook at will.

Don't complain. I was at the self-checkout line at Walmart a week ago and the lady in front of me had $50 worth of stuff and proceeded to pull out a huge purse and start feeding nickels, dimes, and quarters to the register.
 
I must, because I have never gone anywhere since 9/11 without receiving "extra security screening." Seriously, you don't want to know me at an airport.
 
I have newly discovered super-power: I can talk to girls. I mean full sentences, no mumbling, no losing my thread of thought - it's AMAZING!
It wasn't like that when I was single.

I have really long farts. Does that count?
Funny you mentioned this, I can concoct an elixir that gives me this power.
 
Back
Top