Flamencology
You don't deserve koa.
I like IPA's but I hate that EVERYONE does a million IPA's. I want more stouts and porters.
Strong agreement here.
I like IPA's but I hate that EVERYONE does a million IPA's. I want more stouts and porters.
'Zaniness'. I have a low fucking tolerance for anything 'zany'.
I feel this is not a weird or esoteric thing to hate though.
I feel that way about things that are ‘random’.
I like IPA's but I hate that EVERYONE does a million IPA's. I want more stouts and porters.
Something like Oingo Boingo itches my shit.
Zappa is like that for me too.
Robin Williams at the Met rules.
So zany!
The moon like a testicle hangs low in the sky.
The Order of Dagon
Esoteric enough?
Zip lining in countries with pyramids
Spaceballs is really bad too.
It’s the late-stage Weezer of the Mel Brooks catalog.