rhino
Kick Henry Jackassowski
I thought I remembered you didn't like that thread. But, it was a 10 word description of the news, so I figured you could know where it was in terms of continuing, and still continue to avoid it.
Word bird
I thought I remembered you didn't like that thread. But, it was a 10 word description of the news, so I figured you could know where it was in terms of continuing, and still continue to avoid it.
@Help!I'maRock! where'd you move?
Sacramento, California
Sweet. I always thought of you as a pretty die heart New York sort of guy. Are you all Birkenstocks and flowers in the hair now?
Give it time.Sweet. I always thought of you as a pretty die heart New York sort of guy. Are you all Birkenstocks and flowers in the hair now?
He and Blanchard are doing Skype Simon & Garfunkel sessions all too frequently.Sweet. I always thought of you as a pretty die heart New York sort of guy. Are you all Birkenstocks and flowers in the hair now?
He is looking for a ukulele, and djembe. It's a start.Sweet. I always thought of you as a pretty die heart New York sort of guy. Are you all Birkenstocks and flowers in the hair now?
He and Blanchard are doing Skype Simon & Garfunkel sessions all too frequently.
You guys are confusing Sacramento with San Francisco. Two different worlds.
"The Lounge" was renamed "Jack's Place" in honor of the coolest dog ever, after his very sad passing.
Howie still hates Strats and Henry J.
Tiltsta still occasionally posts long scientific explanations of a given topic that only he understands.
DevilisDill is now Kosher.
Mystix has singlehandedly tripled the world's population of purple guitars via a dastardly strategy of special ordering and quick flipping.
Baimun still gets confused for Hans Gruber in grocery stores.
We still can't talk about The Eagles.
Gary Blanchard hung up his Hippie tie dye wardrobe and is now a contract killer for the Yakuza.
We finally found a headstock that wasn't beautiful.
That's pretty much the story.
Damn right!Comprehensive but more than 10 words. I guess you could add OGG still does what he wants to your list.

And a lot of poop in the streets apparently.Actually, SF isn't really like that anymore either, for the most part anyway. Homeless/Hipster/Techies.
You want Santa Cruz for teh Hippies.
And a lot of poop in the streets apparently.
Hey man. I've been around but haven't been paying close attention, so I probably missed it, too.