Hot or Not? Deep Sea Blue Club King and Vito

That one has to be pretty close.

Just needs a tort guard! :love:

I'd actually like to see it with the Revtrons, but I know I love the P90s. Please tell me this isn't a limited colour that I'll not be able to find six months from now... :(
 
Just needs a tort guard! :love:

I'd actually like to see it with the Revtrons, but I know I love the P90s. Please tell me this isn't a limited colour that I'll not be able to find six months from now... :(

Nope, it will be around for a while.
 
fine, two banner ads each (two on MUNG's site, and two on The Peekertones page as well).

and I"ll even give 'em free downloads of some tunes.

:grin:
 
397961287.jpg


Both of them.
 
I like the Vito in seafoam green slightly better, but just slightly. Given that I think the Vito in seafoam is pure sex, this one is pretty hot too.
 
Back
Top