Charity spam

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
A friend of mine who works at a school for underprivileged kids is involved in some thing where if they get enough votes they'll get some kind of prize where their woefully outdated sports equipment will get a makeover. I told him I'd share it so here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/LetsPlay/app/403834839671843?brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=dlt-1

You don't have to like the page or anything, just click through till you get to the videos. His video is this one:

upload_2017-9-8_12-38-29.png


Click "vote" in the lower right hand corner.

You can vote once a day for the next ten days. The kids deserve a break!

Thanks gang~
 
Done. I didn't think it would let me since I bailed on FB a while ago.

Just remember, the Barn is just a month away.
 
Done. I didn't think it would let me since I bailed on FB a while ago.

Just remember, the Barn is just a month away.
I tried to vote but it wouldn't let me in.
Sometimes Facebook will let me view a page and sometimes not.
 
I've got two in so far.

Seems they've moved up the page from when I first looked. Hopefully that means they are moving up in the voting results.
 
Back
Top