Tough one to call.
I got good feedback from the guy that was supposed to be THE guy to impress on the technology.
The boss seemed to be smile fucking everyone. So, not sure where this will go.
I almost lost it on our country president when he asked if one of my colleagues had been in to talk.
He thinks my colleague is the only person in the country that can do what he does, but we've been doing the same job for the same amount of time. He's got 2 months seniority on me. I like my colleague. We get along well. He just has a higher profile than I do because I don't go into the office very often and we just have different styles.
But he asked in front of the whole room. I like my customers. So, I bit my tongue.
All in all, I think I did my job well enough that no one can say that I didn't give it my best.
I honestly think that if we don't win this project, then they decided long before the RFP was issued and they're just going through the process because they have to.
If that's true, then I will be happy in knowing that I caused them a lot of stress in coming up with reasons to say no to us.
BEER!!!
I got good feedback from the guy that was supposed to be THE guy to impress on the technology.
The boss seemed to be smile fucking everyone. So, not sure where this will go.
I almost lost it on our country president when he asked if one of my colleagues had been in to talk.
He thinks my colleague is the only person in the country that can do what he does, but we've been doing the same job for the same amount of time. He's got 2 months seniority on me. I like my colleague. We get along well. He just has a higher profile than I do because I don't go into the office very often and we just have different styles.
But he asked in front of the whole room. I like my customers. So, I bit my tongue.
All in all, I think I did my job well enough that no one can say that I didn't give it my best.
I honestly think that if we don't win this project, then they decided long before the RFP was issued and they're just going through the process because they have to.
If that's true, then I will be happy in knowing that I caused them a lot of stress in coming up with reasons to say no to us.
BEER!!!