An interesting if sad footnote to the HC experience.

I think they are taking all the bitching threads from all the forums and dumping them in there. Kinda like the trash can.
 
for those who can't be arsed to log in at HC

Sometimes when people are shopping for a pet, they'll look for a rescue dog - one that's loyal and good, but ended up neglected and homeless. The new owners will take that dog out of the shelter, and give it a new life in a new home because they know it's a good dog that will make their family happy.

That's all I'm gonna say for now.
.

:dumpster:
 
God, I hope it's not Gibson.

Whoever buys it, I hope they convert to Xenforo.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk
 
I hope for his sake, that Craig isn't contemplating taking possession of that smoldering wreck. I really don't see it ever being viable again. It was great when it was great, but that was an eternity ago in Internet time.

Sometimes, dead is bettah...
 
Back
Top