Afghanistan Is it a war that can't be won

Muslime Extremists will eventually destroy Western civilization because they don't play by rules, don't have internal enemies in the form of bleeding heart liberals, and they don't give up.

We never lost a war until were divided within.
 
Muslime Extremists will eventually destroy Western civilization because they don't play by rules, don't have internal enemies in the form of bleeding heart liberals, and they don't give up.

We never lost a war until were divided within.

actually, we never lost a war with a Secretary of War. since the position was changed to Secretary of Defense, we have had mixed results.
 
who said i was jabbing or trying to be funny? it is in fact, true.

I apologize is you weren't being sarcastic.

I'm pretty sure the name of the job was changed to sound more PC. I think it's the same job.

Are you implying that we jinxed ourselves by changing the job title? C'mon.:rolleyes:

You know damned well why we'll never win a war again. Or maybe you don't. In my opinion, you're not exactly surrounded by the kind of men and women who were responsible for the wars we have won.
 
Last edited:
I apologize is you weren't being sarcastic.

I'm pretty sure the name of the job was changed to sound more PC. I think it's the same job.

Are you implying that we jinxed ourselves by changing the job title? C'mon.:rolleyes:

You know damned well why we'll never win a war again. Or maybe you don't. In my opinion, you're not exactly surrounded by the kind of men and women who were responsible for the wars we have won.

what in the hell are you trying to say? really, just come out with it.
 
what in the hell are you trying to say? really, just come out with it.

Most of those in the US with a stomach for blood and lasting conviction are on the wrong side of the law.

JMHO, of course. :wink:

Listen, Howie, we will NEVER win another war, and for reasons I stated above.

I'm not bagging on you brother. But I do see things exactly as they are and have no reservations about identifying it. I don't think the world has been accurately presented to you or most Americans in the schools. It's hard to find words to describe how utterly brutal the world is and how this "let's talk it out" or "let's just give up" mentality is suicidal.
 
Last edited:
what in the hell are you trying to say? really, just come out with it.

I think the implication is the NYC is full of un-patriotic (or at least overly liberal) Americans. Sine my Brooklyn born father is a WW2 vet currently buried at the National Cemetery in Riverside, CA I'm not a fan of that implication.

Well, you didn't make any mention of actual work. I suddenly remember I have other obligations. :embarrassed:

But its lunch! How much work can it be?

also, i nominate Stephen Hawking for Secretary of Awesome. that dude sings some mean karaoke.

biggrin
 
Back
Top