GPOTD 8.1.17

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
u6ui1nmj9gioqa8jtr96.jpg

kfzqgouwfc6hkhkwynka.jpg

fxgd92vjuqsptd2uygzy.jpg

qrdogfm9kpnnbig3sl5b.jpg

ksvztyjyrxvzzev3g9ti.jpg


Fender Japan (Hellacaster) Stratocaster 1997 Champaign/metallic Grey Sparkle

For sale is an extreemly rare Collectable Limited edition John Jorgenson hellecaster from fender Japan.(CIJ)1997. Had plans to use her for studio work mainly but alas I have too many other girls in the stable. So she's just sitting.

No fret wear, dings, scratches, chips...nothing. Only some wear or discolorization on portions of the gold hardware (bridge, knobs). Otherwise, excellent condition. All original.

Made for and designed by John Jorgenson as one of three models (one for each member of the hellecasters)

1 of 400 assembled (#39 to be exact)

Mahogony body(interesting Tone) / rosewood fretboard.

Split single coil Symour duncan pickups( staggered) ... hum cancelling

Reverse (oversized Jimmy H ) headstock with schaller locking tuners.

Has a 5-way switch with the usual suspects, but a push-pull knob on the second tone pot as well, bringing in the bridge pickup when neck or neck and middle are selected. That makes for seven pickup combinations!!

The middle knob is not a treble cut but a bass cutpot. A very seldom seen - but useful - feature. "Reverend" guitars usually come equipped with it and some "G&L" models have it too.

Extreemly versitile. Perfect for a live situations. If you ballsey enough to pull it out.

Champagne sparkle finish (including fret board inlays)

Great Playability. The frets are wide and high and the medium neck feels really good, too.

Played it out once for a 20 min set. Other than that, It has stayed in a temp controlled studio
environment. See pics attatched.

Comes with fender hard shell case. (Not original.)

Note: Currently working from Berlin, Germany. I Will be on tour in America for beginning Sept ( Sept 7th-18th. If serious about this collectable, I will travel with this WELL PROTECTED and Boxed including NON original hardshell case with this. Note: No paper work either however you can check the history on the internet) ...She is legit.

https://reverb.com/item/6169873-fen...atocaster-1997-champaign-metalic-grey-sparkle
 
I would rather have the G&L Will Ray, but that is so over the top, I'd love to have it.
 
Referring to guitars as "girls" and maintaining them in a "stable" is fucking gross.

This guitar is interesting for what it is...a replica of a specific player's signature kitschy stage instrument. But, it's not the strat I would buy if buying a strat for myself.
 
Technically, there's some good stuff going on there but I can't get past the sparkly finish. Pass.
 
Back
Top