GPOTD 4.20.17

VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
Happy 4/20 friends! I hope you find today's offering sufficiently dank.

This Suhr Set Neck Modern features a Trans Red finish over excellent looking pieces of black limba for the body as well as neck. The body also features arm, hand, and tummy contours for a comfortable playing experience. The Modern has two Suhr humbuckers that provide sounds that can handle any amount of gain while still providing clarity, and should you want to blow past any controls to go straight to the bridge humbucker on ten - hit that blower switch!

Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Build Sheet

  • 9 lbs.
  • Trans Red Finish with Scraped Binding
  • Black Limba Body
  • Arm, Hand, and Tummy Contours
  • Black Limba Neck
  • Ebony Fingerboard
  • Gloss Neck Finish
  • Modern Elliptical Neck Shape
  • .830" Neck Profile at Nut
  • .860" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
  • 25.5" Scale
  • 1.650" Nut Width
  • 16" Radius
  • 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
  • Clay Dot Inlays
  • Gotoh 510 2-Post Tremolo
  • Suhr SSV Humbucker Neck Pickup
  • Suhr SSH+ Humbucker Bridge Pickup
  • Three-Way Pickup Selector
  • Master Volume and Tone Controls
  • Blower Switch
  • Chrome Hardware
https://www.themusiczoo.com/collect...et-neck-black-limba-electric-guitar-trans-red

IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_2297.JPG
IMG_2299.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG
 
I like the red finish with the wood (and the matching headstock), but I'm just not a Super Strat guy. They don't do anything for me.
 
I'd rock the shit out of that thing.

I especially like that it is all one single color, vs having the back or headstock a different color/shade, etc.....

Looks like a very nice guitar.
 
It's pretty neat. The trans-red reminds me of the Rasmsus (?) import line he did a handful of years ago.
 
I'm not really a red guitar guy. I have one left but that's because it plays amazingly.
Still. I probably wouldn't kick it out of bed.
 
This would be great if it was still 1994 and you needed a prop to use in one of those music videos where everything washed out into shades of red and blue.
 
Back
Top