GPOTD 2.22.12

Eh. I've played one and while it sounded awesome, I didn't care for the neck shape.

That IS an awesome gigbag, though. :embarrassed:
 
it's a burst strat. nobody played a burst strat before SRV?

Or after. For mayer, I usually think of his self distressed black one, or his paisley, (and he has like a jillion others). But this one looks cool enough. I like the idea of the pick ups, and I have always liked John's tone, especially live with the trio. Of course, a lot more goes into his tone than just his guitar. Those Two Rocks for example.
 
Ahhh, it's OK. It's a semi-hotrodded Strat. But, nontheless, just a Strat. After 25 plus years of going Stratless, I've been debating getting another Strat, but it won't be this one.
 
I like it a lot, but the finish is way too glossy, and as said before, it's several hundred bucks too rich.
 
Back
Top