GPOTD 12.2.20

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
wkzamozuw846dmuvafqu.jpg
jds2hx1jghgapyzudnr1.jpg
zk5uxfneserd1cvf1kzh.jpg


1991 Ibanez Voyager RBM2 Natural


Up for sale is a Collectors condition **MINT** 1991 Ibanez Voyager RBM2 Natural (RBM2NT), to keep this listing short.
If you are looking at this then you already know what this guitar is and how rarely they come up for sale, especially in this condition. This guitar is in amazing 10/10 condition for a 30 year old guitar. It still has the protective plastic on the truss rod cover. Also worth mentioning, this guitar has rubber o-ring accents on the volume knob, new rubber o-rings for the volume knob will be included. Nothing has been modified or changed on this guitar to keep it 100% original. All gold hardware is pristine with no pitting/marks what so ever, including gold mirror pickguard. Since picture(s)/sales listing the guitar has been professionally set up, with the bridge sitting level and at proper height.
Basically Its (a time capsule) lived in its case aside from inspection and maintenance.
It will be properly packed and shipped in a hard shell case via the buyers shipping choice.

https://reverb.com/item/37395152-1991-ibanez-voyager-rbm2-natural
 
Too much gold hardware.
Tiny frets
The floyd/edge isn't low-profile
Needs 2 more frets.

I like the output jack placement.
 
I really wanted to love these back in the days, ran across one in a store, tried it out and disliked it.
 
My daughter is about to turn 17. She brought up how many songs there are about 17 year old girls and how creepy they are. I pulled out the phone and pulled up Winger's 17 on youtube. She thinks they should be arrested for that song :grin:

Especially since they were old men when that song came out.
 
Reb Beach is awesome.

That guitar - not so much. and the price is stupid....this is not a collectors guitar....
 
At first glance, I thought the Floyd was the visible part of a second set of tuners, making this a 12er. That, I would be interested in.
 
Man, those guitars were actually really great players. Gold hardware or not I'd jump for the right price. Knock a digit off that listing price first
 
Back
Top