GPOTD 11.13.15

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
ox32itas423bwj1eqd3e.jpg

udthlfjn4rplofkdmwoo.jpg

znttycounmf8linxbs0l.jpg

f7avs2wh8dvxntgiuthn.jpg

dwoszvdb7yeg0sjzjn97.jpg

oxiodrkqfgwp0iemcylh.jpg

u5xy0reiq159adhksdlc.jpg

guyahnraaqf22obuewj8.jpg



Rickenbacker 381v69 Fireglo 2014

Excellent overall condition on this pre-owned Rickenbacker 381v69 Fireglo (2014). Anyone in the market for a used Rick should give this guitar a serious look. There's barely a mark on it, and it's got that lovely, singing tone found on so many great 60's rock records. Priced with its OHSC.
 
Hot.
Very hot.
On my short list of guitars I must one day own. Or a model very similar. Despite the hideous neck inlay

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
--------------------------^
Like-O-Meter
 
It looks nice, overall, but the binding hurts my eyes. It would be so much nicer without the binding. I like a more subdued look...
 
I love how Rics look and sound and fucking hate how they feel. I have yet to find one that didn't feel like it was built for someone with childs' hands...
 
I'll always love Ric basses more than guitars, but that doesn't mean I don't love that guitar.

I'm a little disappoint in this as a GPOTD, since it's not highly controversial, but it functions well as guitar fappage.
 
Back
Top