MonkeyZero Mexican Mayonnaise Weiner Sandwich Mar 10, 2021 #3 My son showed them to me a couple months ago. Really weird. I don't get it and I'm not even a boomer!
My son showed them to me a couple months ago. Really weird. I don't get it and I'm not even a boomer!
Peen Simmons Let’s Get Obtuse! Mar 10, 2021 #4 Feels like an art student project/goof. Seems inauthentically obnoxious. Something seems off about how it’s riding the clever/stupid line.
Feels like an art student project/goof. Seems inauthentically obnoxious. Something seems off about how it’s riding the clever/stupid line.
Lerxst spaghetti and blankets Mar 10, 2021 #6 @Kerouac didn't you have some local-ish auto-tuned act kinda like this you posted a couple years ago?
@Kerouac didn't you have some local-ish auto-tuned act kinda like this you posted a couple years ago?
335clone Living the dream Mar 10, 2021 #7 Never heard of them, and I wish that was still true. Best comment- Your music changed my life, I’m no longer depressed in fact I’m suicidal thank you!
Never heard of them, and I wish that was still true. Best comment- Your music changed my life, I’m no longer depressed in fact I’m suicidal thank you!
rsadasiv Burnin' Daylight Mar 10, 2021 #8 Peen Simmons said: Feels like an art student project/goof. Seems inauthentically obnoxious. Something seems off about how it’s riding the clever/stupid line. Click to expand... Stupid horse, I just fell out of the Porsche.
Peen Simmons said: Feels like an art student project/goof. Seems inauthentically obnoxious. Something seems off about how it’s riding the clever/stupid line. Click to expand... Stupid horse, I just fell out of the Porsche.