GPOTD 09.15.15

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
yfusgu7lwvd4zm0nvbui.jpg

wu5ycdnjqjm4hut8zlsf.jpg


tybqxqeo17hhqxodsbyo.jpg

qghwsjtabwivrzpkr3vu.jpg

d0v4jwjdxcbbhkzvluvb.jpg

q1pq7ijc9yp7z1av5onz.jpg

u5owbf4npntxypnlazju.jpg



Peavey JF-2 EX

Peavey introduces its new JF-2 EX guitar, a rockabilly flavored, archtop semi-hollowbody based on Peavey's JF-1 jazz/fusion guitar.

The Peavey JF-2 combines the playing comfort of the JF-1 with high-output pickups, a vintage tremolo tailpiece and expressive sparkle-paint finishes. The JF-2 also features a thin, lightweight maple ply guitar body with solid veneer top; mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard; Grover tuning keys; and cream binding on the body. The guitar's electronics package includes two volume controls, two tone controls and a three-way, toggle-style pickup selector. The distinctive stylings of the JF-2 are complemented by its unique Peavey sound.

Features:

  • 24 3/4" scale with 22 frets
  • Lightweight, maple-ply semi-hollowbody
  • Slightly angled, set mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
  • Vintage tremolo tailpiece and articulating bridge
  • Chrome hardware and Grover tuning keys
  • Two high-output Peavey mini-bucking pickups
  • Two volume controls and two tone controls
  • Three-way, toggle-style pickup selector
 
Not digging it. Hate the finish. I don't care for the "F" holes, but I like the mini-hums on the hollowbody.
 
Didn't see the Peavey on the truss rod cover so I went through the pictures expecting to see a price of $8,000 or something ridiculous. So I guess it's not bad for a peavey, I actually do like that.
 
I have the JF-1 version of that (tobacco sunburst, better F-Holes, and no trem).

It's a nice cheap guitar, actually.

This one, however, is just too much for me.

Mine looks like this.
peavey-jfx-1-335-type-slika-15066105.jpg
 
With a different finish I might pick it up and strum it in a store. Love good mini-hums (if those are any good). But considering Peavey guitars are overwhelmingly weak (with a few exceptions) I'd probably see the headstock and leave it on the wall. No thanks.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
-------^-------------------
Like-O-Meter
 
Back
Top