Recent content by r-dub

  1. R

    Unbelieveable

    Inexcusable. Racism......not humor.....not funny!
  2. R

    Apparently the country isn't too excited about the stimulus . . .

    Nailed it!, The fact that Wall Street is recognizing this as a beginning to an end of the "monkey business" that had preceded, is in itself, a sign of recovery.
  3. R

    Hey R-Dub!

    Umm yup! I'm the dude. How are you doing Phil....good to hear from ya'. I haven't had as much time to stick my nose in the forums lately. But, I finally finished up doing a mess of yard work today and now I'm going to try and settle into the homework Mark gave me for the week. This stuff always...
  4. R

    Lets see your amps!

    Ok, here are some shots of my two amps. A custom built, point to point wired 57' tweed Twin-Amp clone from HotBottle (a Weber/Mojo hybrid) with Mercury Magnetics transformers, and the DRRI I picked up recently.
  5. R

    Smoking Ribs and Beer Brats on the grill!

    Smmoooookin'....very nice!
  6. R

    A few I've checked out.

    http://www.tonequest.com http://www.thefenderforum.com http://www.modernguitars.com
  7. R

    Welcome!

    Geez Mark! Another web venture? I'll be checkin' in. See you tomorrow. Randy
Back
Top