Recent content by Fashionista

  1. Fashionista

    Apparently I live in the 5th most livable city in the US

    If you had a house in the 1st and the 3rd - you would be living in a chord. OK - I'm sorry - my sad attempt at musical humour.:(
  2. Fashionista

    I just learnt what a 5th is.

    Now you're talking in circles
  3. Fashionista

    Errrr NSFW?

    Oh My
  4. Fashionista

    How much money would you have to be paid . . . [4/15/2010]

    It's also nice to see another girl guitar player.
  5. Fashionista

    I leave for army basic training in less than a week

    Men in uniform are nice. I think your brave. Good luck.
  6. Fashionista

    How much money would you have to be paid . . . [4/15/2010]

    I'm to new to be the Head Bitch in Charge. I won't step on your toes. I don't even know how to post pictures yet.
  7. Fashionista

    How much money would you have to be paid . . . [4/15/2010]

    I work near Philadelphia for a software company. I'm a software developer or at least trying to be. Who/what is Tude?
  8. Fashionista

    @#$%*&^%$$#@@! Internet

    Good Luck Gary. That sounds bad.
  9. Fashionista

    How much money would you have to be paid . . . [4/15/2010]

    Being a girl I wouldn't need money. But you would have to pay me alot to wear a jock-strap thingy.
  10. Fashionista

    So I just got summoned to court

    Didn't Larry Flynt take a bullet so you boys could still read Hustler? I say 12pack takes one for the team
  11. Fashionista

    Hiya folks!

    Hi there - I'm new too
  12. Fashionista

    So is this were everyone hangs out?

    Thank you - you must be THE BOSS. I'm just learning the lay of the land here. If I'm quiet it's because I'm getting an understanding of everyone.
  13. Fashionista

    So is this were everyone hangs out?

    I assume the lounge? Howdy everyone!
Back
Top