NGD! and NBD! and NDSD! and NCD! and NMD!

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I did it, i traded the recto.

I got a decent deal though, I think. I got EZ-drummer, a very nice midi controller, and a samson large condenser mic for vocals and acoustic.

You guy dont want to see pictures of those though do you? No...you want to see pictures of this:

ibby1.jpg


It's similar to the one I played at GC yesterday but was a better price plus I got a case with it, as you can see. Not quite as nice, but I couldnt bring myself to take such a hit in value on the new one, even though I really liked it a lot.

I got everything taken care of I wanted to. Ability to do vocals, new drum software that should do everything I want with the midi controller, and a bass. I can now do full songs, I'm pretty much unlimited.

I had to get SOMETHING cool with the leftover. I tried a PRS SE Santana. Nah, not for me. It was OK, but didnt really play as nicely as I would have liked. I tried an Epi Dot. Played more like an acoustic. Didnt take it. I did, however, take this. love0

epi1.jpg


Im pretty happy.
 
Thats FANTASTIC!


That bass looks a whole lot like mine. Wonder if its the same?

Some details on the guitar?

Major congrats dude. Wow.

Now you have no amp though?
 
Phil, the bass is an Ibanez SR400. It sure does look like yours!

I dont remember the model number of mine off the top of my head, i'll check tonight. But i like it.

Oh, and that guitar is stunning. Wow.
 
Last edited:
That looks a lot like my first bass too, but I think mine was an SG200. I don't have any pics of it uploaded right now. I'll see if I can find one.
 
Now you have no amp though?

True. But what do I need one for? My guitarport gives me all the amp I really need. I was sad to see the Mesa go, but thinking about all the capability I have now makes me feel better about it. And you know I am a total sucker for a nice flametop. That really sealed the deal for me. I could sell this sucker on CL tomorrow for probably 500 bucks.
 
True. But what do I need one for? My guitarport gives me all the amp I really need. I was sad to see the Mesa go, but thinking about all the capability I have now makes me feel better about it. And you know I am a total sucker for a nice flametop. That really sealed the deal for me. I could sell this sucker on CL tomorrow for probably 500 bucks.

True, and now you really are ALL set for recording, which really is more fun and more practical.


I think you did pretty darn well. :thu:
 
Congrats. I think you made a VERY wise choice. That's a really nice LP. And the other stuff will serve you well.
 
Back
Top