You guys thought I wasnt going to check back in tonight, huh? (NAD)

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
A picture speaks a thousand words.

love0




love0





love0






love0






love0








love0









mesa3.jpg



mesa2.jpg



mesa1.jpg
 
Wanna trade anything for my old LTD 7-string? :tongue:

Congrats,=!

I'll post pics of my new toy in a bit. :embarrassed:
 
I'll trade you a Green Wolfgang flametop Special for it. :embarrassed:

Really good trade there. How do you like it so far?
 
Wow C-dog. That is an impressive looking rig. Great trade. Cant wait to hear the clips.

All I can picture right now is two guys standing in the attic window wreaking havoc on the neighborhood. Dude00
 
I'll trade you a Green Wolfgang flametop Special for it. :embarrassed:

Really good trade there. How do you like it so far?

:grin: I think I will have to respectfully decline your offer good sir :embarrassed:

Um, I havent had very long with it, but this thing is an incredible amp. Extremely versatile. Not near as much bottom end as I thought it would have compared to my 5150 but that isnt a negative, just a surprise. The sounds are just excellent, especially channel 2, I mean just great great tone.

Im still goofing around with the setting and what not, the guy didnt leave till after midnight last night so I havent had long to play around, but I will have at least one short vid up today, soon as I brush my hair and get some jeans on. :embarrassed:
 
Vid posted in the loudhouse, and another uploading now. Have I mentioned that this thing is absolutely killer?
 
That's one hell of a trade :eek:

:thu:

Yeah.

I actually thought from the guy's email that this thing was beat. Obviously it isnt. It's in fantastic condition as you can tell from the pics. I said to the guy while he was here "Look dude, I gotta be honest with you, I am concerned about swapping half stack for half stack. Your cab is for sure worth a good bit more than mine. Now, of course, I am all for it but I dont want to be cheating you here. If you just wanna swap heads Im cool with that, why dont you try them both out and see what you wanna do?"

He tried the 5150 head with his cab, and both he and his gf thought my head sounded better through my cab. He played through my rig for probably a half hour at least. He said he wasnt worried about the money value as much as tone, and he loved the 5150 sound and liked it better through my cab. I said that of course it was fine with me. No haggling, nothing. I mean, I flat out told him I was getting the better deal but he was totally OK with it. He wanted what sounded best to him. He used my tuner pedal while he was here, and he was really happy when I asked him if he wanted it. He said he had been wanting one anyway and was pretty stoked when I threw it in on the trade. He didnt even ask for it, he was surprised when I told him to take it. It was still in the original box and in almost perfect condition so that maybe added 70 bucks value but not enough by far to make up the difference.

However, having said all that, his band is endorsed by Madison. He gets Divinity half stacks for half price, so I can see why he wasnt so worried about the monetary value. He also said he knows a guy that has a 5150 and wont sell it, they offered him 900 bucks and he laughed, he has been wanting one for a while but wanted to try it before he bought it, so he felt pretty good about the whole thing and he really really loved the sound. We both walked away very happy, as crazy as it sounds.
 
Last edited:
Actually, I should make sure I have this thing at Pragestock. Tele, you got room in your car for this monster? :embarrassed:
 
Back
Top