That Seedy Table In The Dark Corner Where The Reprobates Gather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of lawyers, my buddy has waived his right to a jury trial...he'll be tried by a judge. I guess he figured that finding twelve impartial rednecks is not possible. :grin:
Not sure that one redneck judge is any better. :embarrassed:

Bad move, IMO. You just need to find one sympathetic juror. Getting sympathy, especially in a case like that, from a jaded judge ain't gonna be easy.

That's a sweet friggin finish on that one, Heel.

Thanks! It's called Matteo Mist, and it's easily the snorkledickiest purchase I've ever made.
 
Bad move, IMO. You just need to find one sympathetic juror. Getting sympathy, especially in a case like that, from a jaded judge ain't gonna be easy.



Thanks! It's called Matteo Mist, and it's easily the snorkledickiest purchase I've ever made.

I can see both sides. This is a small hick town. Finding even one sympathetic juror ain't gonna be easy considering the charges. In those cases, reasonable doubt isn't enough.
I've learned his lawyer has documents that can prove he was nowhere near the place on 8 or the 10 dates in question. There's a reliable witness who can place him for one more. That only leaves one date in question. I'm betting he's thinking a judge can see that this is bogus. I guess we'll know in two weeks.

Meh, who the hell care if it's an SD purchase. You like it, didn't kill baby seals to get it. Rock the fuck out.

EG
 
your_mother_is_whore.jpg
 
At least it's a brand worthy of obsession. Were you ate up with Agile's I'd question your credentials.

It's funny cause it's true. Great Dane (Ben) and I have become buddies of late, and he's pretty much done with posting NGD's over there. I doubt I'll be posting many outside of the G&G. I'm all about capsniffers, totally respect it and understand it (and have been one for way longer than I've been on the other side), but it's just getting militant over there.
 
Hey! That was a long time ago.

EG

lol

It's funny cause it's true. Great Dane (Ben) and I have become buddies of late, and he's pretty much done with posting NGD's over there. I doubt I'll be posting many outside of the G&G. I'm all about capsniffers, totally respect it and understand it (and have been one for way longer than I've been on the other side), but it's just getting militant over there.


I just don't get that. Whats wrong with people just being happy for you getting a new guitar? We joke about me hating Carvins but if someone bought one (Like Poparad has recently) I'd be positive about it..in the very least "HNGD" him and maybe ask a few questions...
 
Speaking of militant...have you been following tgp of late?
They've had this rash of "Does ___ affect tone?" Threads. Strap buttons, thin neck plates, number of winds around the tuner post....
I want to start "Does my tone knob affect tone?" Over there. :lol:

EG
 
I just don't get that. Whats wrong with people just being happy for you getting a new guitar? We joke about me hating Carvins but if someone bought one (Like Poparad has recently) I'd be positive about it..in the very least "HNGD" him and maybe ask a few questions...

So, if I bought GC stock, would you wish me HNSD or ban me?

EG
 
lol




I just don't get that. Whats wrong with people just being happy for you getting a new guitar? We joke about me hating Carvins but if someone bought one (Like Poparad has recently) I'd be positive about it..in the very least "HNGD" him and maybe ask a few questions...

The funny thing is that, before I was bit by the PRS bug, I was completely obsessed with Carvins. :grin:

But yeah, you're absolutely right. There's only one poster over there that deserves ire when he posts a NGD, and he's earned it. He pretty much stays away and posts on TGP these days. I'm always happy when someone is happy with a new guitar, no matter how much it cost. Doesn't have to turn into Greasers v. Socials.
 
Ok, so it's other.

Chicken bone, unicorn horn, narwhale tooth, or other?

Nope. Petrified lion penis. :thu:

The funny thing is that, before I was bit by the PRS bug, I was completely obsessed with Carvins. :grin:

But yeah, you're absolutely right. There's only one poster over there that deserves ire when he posts a NGD, and he's earned it. He pretty much stays away and posts on TGP these days. I'm always happy when someone is happy with a new guitar, no matter how much it cost. Doesn't have to turn into Greasers v. Socials.



Interwebz gang wars!

EG
 
Speaking of militant...have you been following tgp of late?
They've had this rash of "Does ___ affect tone?" Threads. Strap buttons, thin neck plates, number of winds around the tuner post....
I want to start "Does my tone knob affect tone?" Over there. :lol:

EG

lol

So, if I bought GC stock, would you wish me HNSD or ban me?

EG

As long as you weren't keeping my wife from returning a piece of gear I'd be fine :embarrassed:
The funny thing is that, before I was bit by the PRS bug, I was completely obsessed with Carvins. :grin:

But yeah, you're absolutely right. There's only one poster over there that deserves ire when he posts a NGD, and he's earned it. He pretty much stays away and posts on TGP these days. I'm always happy when someone is happy with a new guitar, no matter how much it cost. Doesn't have to turn into Greasers v. Socials.

srsly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top