Wilmer X
SG-smasher
Birthday dinners at Wilmer´s!
So my wife had her 38th birtday. I gave her what she wanted: some sexy underwear (see pics). I also made a "Lotte de mer au beurre blanc de moutard", i. e. Angler (?) with a white butter sauce with mustard and rice in a cup. I really don´t want to terrorize you with my own playing, but this is what we actually listened to for the dinner: Wilmer´s solo on Czesniki:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=877519&songID=6923349
And here´s da pic:
So my wife had her 38th birtday. I gave her what she wanted: some sexy underwear (see pics). I also made a "Lotte de mer au beurre blanc de moutard", i. e. Angler (?) with a white butter sauce with mustard and rice in a cup. I really don´t want to terrorize you with my own playing, but this is what we actually listened to for the dinner: Wilmer´s solo on Czesniki:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=877519&songID=6923349
And here´s da pic:
Attachments
Last edited:


