Official MWGL 2026 Stoopid Dealz Thread.....

Did you check the guitar center "pick of the day"? 10 bucks off a Fender Mustang 1x8 practice amp. Pathetic.
 
They've updated to a Guild Surfliner. $300 down from $500.

That's actually pretty fuckin' cool. :baimun:

1790024390910.png
 
I'm actually tempted by this Alesis deal.

L92878000000000-00-300x300.jpg

Product thumbnail 1
Product thumbnail 2
Product thumbnail 3

Alesis Command Mesh Kit Special Edition

SKU: L92878000000000
$399.00 $799.00
Save $400.00 (50%)
 
Ooh, that is cool.

I bought my grand son the model below this one on a SDotD and it's very cool... the drums sound really good.

Now that's coming from a non-drummer.... a real drummer might pick apart the size, shape, build, rack or whatever... but I'm absolutely astounded at how good this tech has gotten over the past decade.
 
M12719000001000-00-300x300.jpg

Product thumbnail 1
Product thumbnail 2
Product thumbnail 3

Orangewood Juniper Rubber Bridge Parlor Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black

SKU: M12719000001000
$299.00 $445.00
Save $146.00 (33%)
 
Guitar Center also running an acoustic as their "Pick of the Day."
Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 2.21.36 PM.png


This weekend both MF and GC ran the same gig bag on the same day; same regular price, but GC had it 5 bucks cheaper than MF as their deal.
 
So today is a red Sterling guitar.... but like the "Hercules... Hercules... " gif that I like to use on those days....


.... I'd like to start a new tradition. SCOTT STERLING!!!! :helper:


Next time I'll post the volleyball one. :lmbo:
 
Decent price on a Gretsch.

M16459000001000-00-300x300.jpg

Click to zoom
Product thumbnail 1
Product thumbnail 2
Product thumbnail 3

Gretsch Guitars Electromatic LTD Flame Okoume Broadkaster Double-Cut Electric Guitar With Bigsby Roundup Orange Stain

SKU: M16459000001000
$979.99 $1579.99
Save $600.00 (38%)
 
Back
Top