Question: VOTE! What is the worst, most annoying, most hated song you've ever heard in your life?

What is the most annoying song of all time?

• 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS theme song

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Some other song

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Even though there is a multitude, sadly I have to side with Smurfco. KFK is indeed the most annoying tune ever conceived by humans.

KARS-4-KIDS is a noxious little jingle
'Wonderful Christmas Time' is pretty atrocious.

KARS-4-KIDS is a noxious little jingle. “Wonderful Christmastime” is probably my pick for most annoying song that is actually a song—and definitely one of the most annoying songs written and recorded by one of the best songwriters of the 20th century.

I'm not researching that song, but this song literally makes me violent and I'm old enough to remember They're Coming to Take Me Away being actually featured in jukeboxes in town for sadistic types to assault other patrons with.

KARS-4-KIDS is a noxious little jingle

KARS-4-KIDS is a noxious little jingle. “Wonderful Christmastime” is probably my pick for most annoying song that is actually a song—and definitely one of the most annoying songs written and recorded by one of the best songwriters of the 20th century.

Luckily that only gets play for a month or two every year. On the down side, it gets played a lot during those two months. I have to give Paul a pass though, because he gave us a lot of great tunes. But yeah, that is definitely not one of them.

I kinda liked cumoneileen back in the day. But Im a sucker for banjos and fiddles and it was certainly different that most of the MTV fare of the time.
But then again I dont live in the UK, or attend wedding parties, so I never got subjected to its popularization and exposure beyond a month or two of a MTV. run.
So from what I know of its subsequent history and current meme-orization, I can certainly understand the hate.

"Come on Eileen' is a cracking piece of celtic soul, a ubiquitous wedding party standard, but also has some surprisingly poetic lyrics:

These people 'round here
Wear beaten down eyes sunk in smoke-dried faces
They're resigned to what their fate is
But no, not us (No, never)
No, not us (No, never)
We are far too young and clever!

"Come on Eileen' is a cracking piece of celtic soul, a ubiquitous wedding party standard, but also has some surprisingly poetic lyrics:

These people 'round here
Wear beaten down eyes sunk in smoke-dried faces
They're resigned to what their fate is
But no, not us (No, never)
No, not us (No, never)
We are far too young and clever!
*this live version is a cracking piece of something. He sounds like a dog at one point, and a horse at another.
Strangely, I like it.

A must hear!

Last edited:
*this live version is a cracking piece of something. He sounds like a dog at one point, and a horse at another.
Strangely, I like it.

A must hear!

Holy shit, he got off to a bad start! He fucked that first minute up about as bad as you could. I kept watching through to the end though, it got better as he went along. But that first part, damn. Talk about a voice cracking.

Holy shit, he got off to a bad start! He fucked that first minute up about as bad as you could. I kept watching through to the end though, it got better as he went along. But that first part, damn. Talk about a voice cracking.
The comments are classic.

Screenshot_20240905_213737_YouTube.jpg

Back