Pets of Wein

My husband told my daughter that he had signed her up for a two week summer camp in Illinois. She refuses to go unless we get her a golden retriever. And we don’t have a big fenced yard so we can’t adopt an adult dog. Which means we’d have to spend $3,000+ on a puppy. And I’d be the one stuck raising the dog. I’m putting my foot down with a big fat NO. I already have two dogs to look after; I’m not getting one that requires daily brushing.

My husband told my daughter that he had signed her up for a two week summer camp in Illinois. She refuses to go unless we get her a golden retriever. And we don’t have a big fenced yard so we can’t adopt an adult dog. Which means we’d have to spend $3,000+ on a puppy. And I’d be the one stuck raising the dog. I’m putting my foot down with a big fat NO. I already have two dogs to look after; I’m not getting one that requires daily brushing.
Just get her a bonded pair of kittens. She'll love them. And they are lower maintenance.

The scene of the crime with Tortie the shop kitty

IMG_0298.jpeg

IMG_0299.jpeg

IMG_0300.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

They have electric fences that work off of one hub so you don’t even have to put down a perimeter fence. It is very rare for a dog to get shocked the beep is enough to remind the dogs not to keep going. They go for a couple hundred bucks.

We don’t have a fence. Trained the dog since she was a puppy. She can be out off leash just fine.

Child refuses to go to a summer camp unless she gets a dog would be a huge issue for me as a parent. I don’t mind talking about things, and in fact encourage it, but parenting is not a negotiation.

Reactions: jbj
We've had Milo for three months now, and he's really settled in. He is extremely affectionate and loves to play with our Yorkie-Chihuahua mix, Ruby.
He got his first ever haircut yesterday.
Six weeks ago:
52852059290_2a3815a7c8_z.jpg

Today:
52852059350_53c9f31d1a_c.jpg

Milo is a good lookin' boy!

Reactions: Tig
New digs.

This is a liquidation auction win.
Not sure why it was returned and ended up at auction. Other than a couple of bent edges, which probably happened during the trip to the liquidator, it’s perfect. I tapped the bent edges out and it’s good.

10% of retail..I’m happy.

IMG_2107.jpeg

And so is Willy.
I added the chain to make the door sit flat when it’s open.

IMG_2108.jpeg

Especially the food dishes.
IMG_2109.jpeg

We’re going to move his old cage out onto the patio.

Well, we had no choice but to rescue this Chocolate Lab Saturday. It was too close to heavy traffic and hasn't eaten in days. We blasted the usual local FB groups, PawBoost and Nextdoor, but so far, no luck. We had it scanned for a chip today, but none could be found. This sweet dog warmed up me after a few hours and is already comfortable with our pack. At some point, this will transition from a find-the-owner to a re-homing campaign. There's no way I can handle another dog.

344212228_1047927362849520_4200313342987477569_n.jpg

343923870_196631669383094_3118779545178893181_n.jpg

Well, we had no choice but to rescue this Chocolate Lab Saturday. It was too close to heavy traffic and hasn't eaten in days. We blasted the usual local FB groups, PawBoost and Nextdoor, but so far, no luck. We had it scanned for a chip today, but none could be found. This sweet dog warmed up me after a few hours and is already comfortable with our pack. At some point, this will transition from a find-the-owner to a re-homing campaign. There's no way I can handle another dog.

344212228_1047927362849520_4200313342987477569_n.jpg

343923870_196631669383094_3118779545178893181_n.jpg
cute doggy, thanks for helping him ! I'm watching that skateboard across america series on youtube I posted a while back and he's currently in Texas (I'm a couple days behind) anyway there was the random dog in Ca , AZ, NM but holy crap....every little town he rolls through in Texas has dogs (usually multiple) chasing him down the road. They all seemingly just hangout in the front yards of houses in small towns over there, no fencing or anything....just free to roam I guess.

Reactions: Tig
I got some fancy handmade sneakers at the weekend in "crazy cow" leather which looks great but marks up really easily.

Lola, who never does this, just jumped all over my feet while I was getting her ready for a walk!

Back