Dig it! Fractal FM9 Firmware 6.0 - a demo of my live presets after the update!

Nothing that I didn't like, I guess I loved the Deluxe Reverb more than any of the others.
I used the Deluxe a bit last night on my gig. My main preset sounded great, the Deluxe was really good for some stuff and I used the the AC20 one just for the heavy sound a few times. The AC20 didn't fit the music I was playing but sounded really good at volume. The country sound also works great.

Did a short overdub session for some friends on Tuesday. I am incredibly happy with the sounds. They sent some scratch mixes but I can't share anything until they are really done.

Since I've played with them before they just asked that I use my live sounds, which is the strat with the '59 bassman clean sound. For overdubs with a second guitar I used the blue tele deluxe and a Deluxe Reverb. On four songs I used phaser once and rotary for a second guitar on another song and I did my leads either with the blue guitar and the Deluxe with an RC Booster or the strat through the Tucana/Dumble sound.

I barely play the blue guitar because the bridge pickup is so shrill but it was awesome for this. Especially the lead sounds.

1709240015054.png

1709240027843.png

1709240043313.png

Back