etymology of the F-bomb and discussion if we should just all get the F over it.

I try not to cuss while conversing. I don't feel it enhances the point trying to be made. If I screw something up, or hurt myself, I may say a few bad words. I bust out 'fudge' often.

I don't really feel like fuck has the shock value to really make it worth using anymore. Sure, in a professional setting or at dinner with grandma, it'll raise eyebrows but these days, it's pretty darn pervasive and lost a lot of sting.
Yeah, well, part of my point (in my eyes supported by both quotes above) is that at this point in time, the word Fuck is about the same as the word Fart was in the 70's, at least according to my Dad who washed my mouth out with soap for saying it after he told me not to. Basically, yeah, ok, it is crude. But swearing at this point? Really?

All words are beautiful.

It’s just that not all are for everyone or anywhere.

But fuck? Fuck belongs to everyone. It’s perfect and beautiful. Just like clean or blankets.

There are people, though, disturbed people. People who punish and hurt themselves. Just like people who don’t drink coffee, who refuse health care, who don’t listen to jazz music, or who avoid orgasms. Those poor broken souls.

Embrace the language of fuck, friends, and tell your loved ones to do the same.

Yeah, well, part of my point (in my eyes supported by both quotes above) is that at this point in time, the word Fuck is about the same as the word Fart was in the 70's, at least according to my Dad who washed my mouth out with soap for saying it after he told me not to. Basically, yeah, ok, it is crude. But swearing at this point? Really?
I chalk it up to me turning into a square. These days, I only go for lawful carnal knowledge. Aka FLCK. I don't see this catching on without a vowel.

All words are beautiful.

But fuck? Fuck belongs to everyone. It’s perfect and beautiful. Just like clean or blankets.

There are people, though, disturbed people. People who punish and hurt themselves. Just like people who don’t drink coffee, who refuse health care, who don’t listen to jazz music, or who avoid orgasms. Those poor broken souls.

Fortunately, I do all those things. Yay for me!

All words are beautiful.

Fuckin' A.

Back