Coralkong1
Helper
You can watch the whole thing on YouTube if you feel so inclined.
I think it's a great tribute to a very deep and complex man. To hear other professional drummers talk about/remember Neil Peart is pretty cool.
Yeah, you have to be a Rush fan, but it's deeper than just a bunch of dudes playing covers of Rush songs.
I found it pretty compelling, even if I had seen most of the footage of NP before.
One thing that surprised me was how good Chad Smith from the RHCP is on drums. I'm not a big RHCP fan, but he nails a couple of Neil's drum parts. Good stuff.
It's easy to forget how influential NP was, both in Rush, and to music in general. The guy was almost a savant.
I enjoyed it. Check it out, especially if you're a Rush fan.
To watch/hear other professional musicians talk about NP's influence on them is pretty awesome.
I think it's a great tribute to a very deep and complex man. To hear other professional drummers talk about/remember Neil Peart is pretty cool.
Yeah, you have to be a Rush fan, but it's deeper than just a bunch of dudes playing covers of Rush songs.
I found it pretty compelling, even if I had seen most of the footage of NP before.
One thing that surprised me was how good Chad Smith from the RHCP is on drums. I'm not a big RHCP fan, but he nails a couple of Neil's drum parts. Good stuff.
It's easy to forget how influential NP was, both in Rush, and to music in general. The guy was almost a savant.
I enjoyed it. Check it out, especially if you're a Rush fan.
To watch/hear other professional musicians talk about NP's influence on them is pretty awesome.