2026 Concert Thread

Rush in Denver.

Phenomenal show, it's crazy how tight they are now at this point in the tour. Everyone's on fire and Geddy's voice sounds better than it did on the 2015 tour.

ts-1.PNG
 
Last edited:
The Boy and I just saw Bailey Spinn, Wargasm, and Scene Queen. All three fucking killed. I bought meet and greet passes for Wargasm. I was expecting to just get some merch and a photo op but we got to hang out with them on the bus for half an hour before doors. The Boy kept dropping dad jokes which was kind of embarrassing but he’s 14 so whatever. I’m pretty sure he was the only person at the show under 21. It was his first small club metal show and I think his mind was pretty much blown. And he learned about moshing when I gave him a push into the pit.
 
Rush in Denver.

Phenomenal show, it's crazy how tight they are now at this point in the tour. Everyone's on fire and Geddy's voice sounds better than it did on the 2015 tour.

View attachment 124719

Got a ticket for 10/27 in DC, but want to go to 10/25 here as well.

Started watching the Peart doc on uToob and it's clear Alex and Geddy were in a great place to perform again. I've avoided any clips from this tour, just waiting to see it for myself. Glad to hear the consistent praises for how they're sounding.
 
Got a ticket for 10/27 in DC, but want to go to 10/25 here as well.

Started watching the Peart doc on uToob and it's clear Alex and Geddy were in a great place to perform again. I've avoided any clips from this tour, just waiting to see it for myself. Glad to hear the consistent praises for how they're sounding.
They're super tight right now. I saw them in Fort Worth in June and they'd only played a handful of shows at that point. They sounded great then, but Monday night was noticeably better and that seems to be the consensus as the tour rolls on. Geddy is hitting every note and the playing is ferocious. More than that though, they're all clearly having a blast.
 
Back
Top