Recent content by tiger roach

  1. tiger roach

    Taylor Swift’s “Cleveland” Steamer

    I think the Swift backlash will be a violent wave of steamin punk chicks. Can’t happen soon enough for me.
  2. tiger roach

    My Mom Passed Away Last Night

    Very sorry for your loss.
  3. tiger roach

    Ivory keys on my my piano.

    That sounds pretty cool, how ‘bout a pic?
  4. tiger roach

    New gear day

    I would totally be interested in one of these if I was playing out and about. I noticed Tony Levin uses one live these days. Plus “neural capture” sounds like something me and my brain should look into.
  5. tiger roach

    Pie or cookies?

    Please disregard my previous message. The answer is chicken pie.
  6. tiger roach

    Pie or cookies?

    A really first-class pie can’t be beat. But lots of pies you encounter in the wild can be disappointing. Cookies are pretty dependable across the spectrum from lab-concocted Oreos all the way to grandma’s fresh squishy tollhouse dopamine nuggets.
  7. tiger roach

    RIP Peter Max

    His work was everywhere, it would be hard to overstate how big he was. Adios Mr. Max.
  8. tiger roach

    Live Webcast who is the specific person who decided that Old Bay seasoning is what tastes good on fish, I'm not saying they were wrong but I'm going to need a name

    Same here. My favorite thing about Bays is how when you set a pot boiling with Bays in there, anyone who walks into the kitchen will start sneezing. Including dogs n cats.
  9. tiger roach

    I’m just about recovered from Labor Day Weekend.

    Yeah all that story needs for songhood is a state trooper and no one for to go yer bail.
Back
Top