Recent content by surfsteve

  1. surfsteve

    My Mom Passed Away Last Night

    Sorry to hear. My sincerest condolences.
  2. surfsteve

    2026/2027 NFL Season

    3-0. Cautiously optimistic. They actually look pretty good compared to last years dumpster fire of a team.
  3. surfsteve

    RIP Kevin DuBrow

    zombie cocaine
  4. surfsteve

    RIP Kevin DuBrow

    Gutted. Saddest day ever.
  5. surfsteve

    2026 Concert Thread

    Just saw Masters of the Telecaster, G. E. Smith, Jim Weider and Larry Campbell. All killer players. Uli Jon Roth April 29th, Crack The Sky and Willie Nile in July.
  6. surfsteve

    We’ve lost Chad.

    RIP Chad. Good guy and model forumite.
  7. surfsteve

    I know you hate it but THIS IS THE WEIN NFL THREAD...'25-'26

    Being a Raiders fan is...... ah, nevermind.
  8. surfsteve

    2025 Concert Thread

  9. surfsteve

    2025 Concert Thread

    Oh, snap. Saw that at McNichols in Denver when I was stationed there. Sabbath cancelled. BOC played a super long set and I believe that was the show Robby Krieger joined them on set, played Crystal Ship, Love Me Two Times and Roadhouse Blues. I'm going to see if I still have the ticket stub.
  10. surfsteve

    (PART 2) Take the time out of your breakneck pace to rank these 5 (five) guitarists (PART2)

    1) The Rev Billy G. Always sounds great, great grooves. Tone I would most like to emulate. First 6-7 albums I never tire of. 2) ????? Depends on time period for Jeff love his Yardbirds, JBG, and some of his later stuff, esp Loud Hailer. Jimmy or Jimi about equal. 3) Rory, but some albums were...
  11. surfsteve

    Question: When's the last time (if ever) you called someone a moron or an idiot to their face in a non-joking manner? Did you feel good or bad about it? Reality

    Being recently retired, I get flipped off regularly for driving the speed limit or 10 mph over. Getting old fast,
  12. surfsteve

    Midlife Crisis Guitars

    Cheery O pip pip
  13. surfsteve

    2025 Concert Thread

    Andy Summers and Shonen Knife in September.
  14. surfsteve

    2025 Concert Thread

    Apparently Drive-By Truckers and Uli Roth
Back
Top