Recent content by shoeless

  1. shoeless

    Bald Eagle in our park

    Neighbors better keep their small dogs on a leash or they may end up as eagle lunch.
  2. shoeless

    Pie or cookies?

    What say you? Make a choice. It's one or the other. Don't be comin' in here with ice cream, or creme brûlée, or whatever.
  3. shoeless

    Get the Fever!

  4. shoeless

    RIP Peter Max

    You were the first one I thought of when I posted this. I had a feeling you would have been a fan. ;)
  5. shoeless

    RIP Peter Max

    For those of us that grew up in the 60s & 70s, his art was iconic. He created the genre that spawned many copycats. https://apnews.com/article/peter-max-obituary-1fa0d98b5f1e446d903242355b689062
  6. shoeless

    The most eclectic "supergroup" ever?

    I saw U.K. open for Rush circa '79. I was not familiar with any of their material, but remember them being quite good. I don't remember Bruford being with them though. Perhaps he had departed before this tour. :idk:
  7. shoeless

    Live Webcast who is the specific person who decided that Old Bay seasoning is what tastes good on fish, I'm not saying they were wrong but I'm going to need a name

    Well, as one of those Maryland bastards, I have to admit that I enjoy Old Bay on corn on the cob.
  8. shoeless

    The most eclectic "supergroup" ever?

    Some prime 70s cheez.
  9. shoeless

    Seemingly simple advice that made an impact on the way you do things.

    Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.
  10. shoeless

    LLOL Jam. Post songs that made or still make you laugh out loud.

    Christmas will be here in no time.
  11. shoeless

    HNAD to me!

    HNAD! IIRC, those can get plenty loud.
  12. shoeless

    Hey, PunkKitty

    A liter of Helles.
  13. shoeless

    My Microwave Oven

    Lame! Maybe just get a sharpie and draw your own exclamation point. Of course, it'd always be there... but that could be fun. Especially when the clock is counting down. 00:10!
Back
Top