Recent content by Q-4000

  1. Q

    thank you!!!

    your online lessons are great!!! i took some lessons when i was 11-12 but quit because it was not "punk rock" and "self taught" my self I don't know the names of cords or anything but I can play enough to have been in a few bands. but the older i got the more I wanted to get back in to the...
  2. Q

    Classic cars, anyone?

    yup! at least thats what the GPS was saying! and its ROCK solid at that speed got some work to do to it clean it up a bit prob. paint it flat black have to raise it up a bit! but not bad for a worn out olds 307!!! think ill just run the engine till i kill it throw a 350 in there and it will be...
  3. Q

    Classic cars, anyone?

    I love classics! here is my 26 T dont know if its a truck or what it has a bed kinda!
Back
Top