PunkKitty The fates already f'ked me sideways Sep 24, 2016 #1 For me, I think it's my Heritage H-158. I feel so fortunate to own this guitar. It's better than any guitar I could imagine.
For me, I think it's my Heritage H-158. I feel so fortunate to own this guitar. It's better than any guitar I could imagine.
LeftyTom I am not just another pretty face. Sep 24, 2016 #3 Virtual Pariah said: I'll let you know when that happens. Click to expand... This.
Chad Slender Hobbit Sep 24, 2016 #4 Virtual Pariah said: I'll let you know when that happens. Click to expand... This.
VoidTerraFirma Live to wine Sep 24, 2016 #5 Virtual Pariah said: I'll let you know when that happens. Click to expand... This.
jelloman Couch'd Tater... Sep 24, 2016 #7 Virtual Pariah said: I'll let you know when that happens. Click to expand... This...
DFB Kick Henry Jackassowski Sep 24, 2016 #8 Virtual Pariah said: I'll let you know when that happens. Click to expand... This
Mark Wein Grand Poobah Staff member Sep 24, 2016 #10 I've bought a few cheaper instruments like my archtop because I needed it to go to school but this one does what I need for 95% of the time.
I've bought a few cheaper instruments like my archtop because I needed it to go to school but this one does what I need for 95% of the time.
jp_nyc Kick Henry Jackassowski Sep 24, 2016 #13 My SG Specials. They do all I need and all of them weigh less than 7.5 pounds.
Modern Saint Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream! Sep 24, 2016 #14 That won't happen. All of my guitars have a different sound and have a different purpose. I love them all and when you find one available, you found something special.
That won't happen. All of my guitars have a different sound and have a different purpose. I love them all and when you find one available, you found something special.
Pine Apple Slim Armchair Expert Sep 24, 2016 #15 I've yet to find that electric guitar. As far as acoustics go, it's my D28.
Help!I'maRock! Mediocringly Derivative Sep 25, 2016 #18 My PRS Custom 24. I've bought 10 guitars since.
gtrjunior Wannabe Sep 25, 2016 #19 Virtual Pariah said: I'll let you know when that happens. Click to expand... This
GilmourD Eater of Worlds Staff member Sep 25, 2016 #20 It's not a guitar that made me stop buying guitars. It's my bank account.