Voodoo

realtree71

I crash bikes
have look.

I’m not sure I’m feelin this one

49290B85-3468-4571-BCF8-BE7EE47902D3.jpeg
5E22E004-A3A0-4F2C-B868-964ACAE6CD1C.jpeg

Wow. That might be my favorite looking telecaster ever. I wish the body matched the back of the neck.

Last edited:
Wow. That might be my favorite looking telecaster ever. I wish the body matched the back of the neck.

Thanks man. Swamp ash took the stain a bit differently than the rock hard maple. Stay tuned I have a thinline Tele coming up with flamed maple. I may go with that color on body

We wired up today and took it for a ride \m/ \m/ it does the brutalz lol. Coil tap split and it does Spanky

Thanks man. Swamp ash took the stain a bit differently than the rock hard maple. Stay tuned I have a thinline Tele coming up with flamed maple. I may go with that color on body

Wait, you made this?! I just found it on Twitter and replied to one of the photos. How much?

I try keeping prices as close to $1k. This one has some nice upgrades. Schroeder bridge, the pickup is hand made for me from Seymour Duncan Custom Shop 9.08k. It has a push-pull volume coil tap. It’s a pretty cool guitar. Action is very low sounds like a les Paul on steroids. Pull the volume know you get a very spanky single coil sound. There’s a Sozo 22 tone cap also. Well do a video soon. Oh and that neck pretty nice upgrade too. I try to make them kinda closet classics to heavy relic. Pickguard is hand carved leather.

Last edited:
Back