So, this is real.

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
IMG_2789.jpeg

And they launched a new flavour, Wavy Plane which is just a plain ridges chipped, perfect for dipping.

"Celebrity Snacks is dedicated to bringing you the most delicious snack food items around from some of your favorite brands! Whether it’s Trailer Park Boys or Larry The Cable Guy our team offers a fantastic product that will satisfy your craving while supporting your favorite celebrities!"

My MIL sent over a bag of the Larry the cable guy chips and they weren't all that good.

"Celebrity Snacks is dedicated to bringing you the most delicious snack food items around from some of your favorite brands! Whether it’s Trailer Park Boys or Larry The Cable Guy our team offers a fantastic product that will satisfy your craving while supporting your favorite celebrities!"

My MIL sent over a bag of the Larry the cable guy chips and they weren't all that good.
well.....naming a food item after a guy who's butt is always hanging out of the back of his pants.....i wouldn't expect them to be too good :idea: :eek:

Back