OMG...I'm on YouTube...

You are world famous now....:thu:

I knew you before you were famous.

Dave V just called me...he was contacted today by a guy in Maryland who is in the market for a console and wants us to come down and set his up for him when he gets it...he runs some kind of media instructional school for the University in Bowie (@Guitar Heel alert) and apparently has the resources to make it happen including hiring us to come down for a couple days and get it running for him...

I'm kinda freaked out...

Dave V just called me...he was contacted today by a guy in Maryland who is in the market for a console and wants us to come down and set his up for him when he gets it...he runs some kind of media instructional school for the University in Bowie (@Guitar Heel alert) and apparently has the resources to make it happen including hiring us to come down for a couple days and get it running for him...

I'm kinda freaked out...
Journeyman Console Setter-Upper sounds like a good gig!

I'm kinda freaked out...
I learned to ride a motorcycle there. :)

Pro Tip- If you want to monetize this new career on YouTube, you need to bend down to fix a cable and "accidentally" show a little butt crack.

Back