New backing track from ME

I was talking to myself in the chat...
Watching the traffic on this video for the first couple of hours I realized that a racing track isn't going to generate the same interest as a lesson with the words "BB King". I was trying to get Thursdays lesson shot but I had some computer/interface issues (I didn't catch a dialog box in time to stop the computer from getting some updates and it fucked me) and the fact that not only are they building a new fire station 200 feet from my house, but they decided to test all of the sirens on the vehicles that go in the firehouse this afternoon. My space is not sound proof enough to handle that. I may just reshoot it all tomorrow :(

Watching the traffic on this video for the first couple of hours I realized that". a racing track isn't going to generate the same interest as a lesson with the words "BB King I was trying to get Thursdays lesson shot but I had some computer/interface issues (I didn't catch a dialog box in time to stop the computer from getting some updates and it fucked me) and the fact that not only are they building a new fire station 200 feet from my house, but they decided to test all of the sirens on the vehicles that go in the firehouse this afternoon. My space is not sound proof enough to handle that. I may just reshoot it all tomorrow :(
That may be my favorite autocorrect ever...

Hopefully the firehouse isn't a busy one...

That may be my favorite autocorrect ever...

Hopefully the firehouse isn't a busy one...
Luckily we rarely notice the fire calls after over a decade. The tearing down and rebuilding of the firehouse has been a little challenging, though.

So, I'm listening for about 30 seconds and it is obvious this is a fun backing track to play with. I haven't played an electric in almost a year, but this inspired me to take the SG out of its dusty case and play along. There are countless melodies to come up with. I really needed this, Mark.

So, I'm listening for about 30 seconds and it is obvious this is a fun backing track to play with. I haven't played an electric in almost a year, but this inspired me to take the SG out of its dusty case and play along. There are countless melodies to come up with. I really needed this, Mark.
:)

Back